Total Cost: $70.00
Capacity: 35 ( 17 remaining seats )
- : MAJOR INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVE:
To identify the key responsibilities of licensees and provide a framework to enable recently licensed salespersons to develop strategies and business practices that are consistent with their legal and ethical duties and obligations while providing the highest level of professional service to consumers.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Develop professional business strategies that will both maximize professional development and ensure that the consumer is protected in accordance with current law.
• Identify the most common areas of legal and/or disciplinary actions involving licensees providing services to consumers.
• Explain (without practicing law) key elements and essentials of various contracts and other documents utilized by licensees in various transactions.
• Recognize and be familiar with current legal issues affecting real estate practice (environmental, land use, fair housing, etc.).
• List the legal and ethical duties of licensees when working with consumers in relationships permitted under Pennsylvania law.
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|03/14/2020||09:15 AM||04:45 PM|
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for this course. By pre-registering you are guaranteeing your seat in class and allows the instructor to have an accurate head count to assure that a sufficient amount of books/handouts/materials will be on hand. Walk-ins will not be honored.
An email confirming your order has been sent to your email address you provided. All payments MUST be made in full to REE prior to arrival at the first class. Payments can be made via credit card (American Express, Discover, Master Card, or Visa) over the phone by calling the school, 412-369-8771 or 412-487-8007; or can be made via cash or check (payable to REE) by visiting our office in-person at 20206 Rt. 19 Ste 200 2nd Floor Cranberry Twp, PA 16066, during regular business hours of 9am to 4pm.