Vision, Mission, Core Values & Objectives
VISION STATEMENTThe vision of Real Estate Educators (REE) is to empower our adult learners by providing solid educational opportunities.
MISSION STATEMENTOur mission here at Real Estate Educators (REE) is to provide our adult learners with the highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity while delivering quality instruction in all real estate courses (prelicense, continuing education, and broker), preparing each learner for a successful professional career in our local real estate market.
- Integrity throughout the school as we maintain the highest ethical standards in teaching & learning.
- Excellence in content delivery through innovation, creativity and professionalism.
- Collegiality as we engage with others with respect, openness, and trust in pursuit of the betterment of all adult learners we serve.
- Responsiveness to our students needs in a swift manner.
- Accountable to our learners as we attempt achievement of common goals & objectives.
- Inclusiveness of our instructors and students as we embrace the diversity and equitable treatment of all.
- To strive for professionalism & excellence.
- To treat all learners in a dignified and professional manner as seen by our actions.
- To ensure that all learners are able to demonstrate their proficiency with the course content at the end of the course.